A complete DIY kit for a 4HP passive triple attenuator.
Each kit contains :
1 x reversible panel
3 x pots
3 x pot caps
6 x jacks
+ mounting hardware
A couple of things to note:
- There is a slight misalignment between the panel and PCB so please be aware of this when installing the parts - there will be a bit of board flex but nothing that will cause issues.
- The the shafts on this batch of pots we ordered for are a fraction too narrow for the pot caps (even though we order the same ones every time - go figure!). This is easily fixed by pushing a flat head screw driver into the pot shaft to widen the distance between the two prongs of the shaft. Then the pot cap will go on firmly and stay on.
All items are shipped via AusPost from Melbourne, Australia. Depending on the country you're in, delivery times can take up to 4 weeks from the date they are sent, and customers in countries impacted by COVID delays may take longer.
All items have a 12 month warranty for any faults or defects. Items need to be sent back to us for either repair or replacement (at our discretion). Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems with your products.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Serpens Modular is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. [name] has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you do not want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
ABN : 53715827730